Dog guard Saunders W-Tube universal T93
This universal dog guard from Saunders is suitable for many cars. With a dog guard (also called a cargo separator) you can safely transport your pet, but it also protects the driver and passengers from the dangers of unsecured cargo in the boot space. In some EU countries (like Germany, Italy and Spain) it is mandatory to transport your dog at a leash or behind a dog guard. Unlike cheaper universal dog racks, which are clamped between the trunk floor and the roof, this high-quality dog guard uses a solid way of fixing. It can be installed or removed in only a few minutes by means of lashing straps at the headrests of the rear seat.
- For safe transport of your pet and protection against unsecured cargo in the boot space
- Robust construction of powder coated steel and aluminium
- Infinitely adjustable height and width
- Easy DIY installation and removal
- Secure headrest mounting using lashing straps
- No vehicle modification required (no drilling or screwing)
- Curved space saving foot
- Head rests required for installation
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Including clear fitting instructions
- Universal, thus suitable for multiple car models. For the application list click here
Attention! If the dog guard is mounted in a car fitted with side airbags for rear passengers, it is recommended to consult your car dealer. You should position the dog guard in such a way that the function of the side airbags is not disturbed.
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
For an overview of the shipping costs per country, click here.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 15:00, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. For an overview of the delivery times per country, click here. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
PetWareShop delivers its parcels with DHL or EMS. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.
Dog guard Saunders W-Tube universal T93
Other products from our range
Luxurious and comfortable stroller, suitable for unpaved roads, max. load capacity 25 kg
Meets IATA guidelines for air transport
W 53 x L 71 x H 56 cm, for dogs from 9 to 13,5 kg
Suitable for All Terrain, First Class, Precious, Comfort, Comfort EFA, Pet Buggy, Urban and Monaco