For which car?
Dog ramp Kleinmetall Dogwalk³
The Kleinmetall Dogwalk3 dog ramp (also called a pet ramp) makes it easier for your dog to get in and out of the car. Especially useful for older pets and pets with joint problems. It also helps reduce mud splashes in your car interior by allowing your pet to walk into the car instead of jumping in. The aluminum triple telescopic frame allows for quick and space-saving storage in the car. The 'SuperGrip' tread plates made of high quality plastic prevent slipping of the animal. The upper supports are angled and equipped with foam padding to prevent sliding and scratching of the rear bumper. Quality tested by the German TÜV: loadable up to 85 kg and unbreakable up to 200 kg. The Dogwalk3 is available in two sizes: standard and XL.
- Helps your dog getting in and out of the car more easily
- Strong aluminum triple telescopic frame for quick and space-saving storage in the car
- 'SuperGrip' antislip tread plate, tread width 32 cm
- Angled upper supports with foam padding prevent sliding and scratching of the rear bumper
- Quality tested by the German TÜV: loadable up to 85 kg / unbreakable up to 200 kg
- Including handy storage bag
- Available in two sizes: standard and XL
- Infinitely extendable from 73 to 163 cm
- Storage size (retracted) LxWxH = 73x11x41 cm / 5,9 kg
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
For an overview of the shipping costs per country, click here.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at email@example.com.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 14:30, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 14:30 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
PetWareShop delivers its parcels with DPD or DHL. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.
Dog ramp Kleinmetall Dogwalk³
Other products from our range
Luxurious and comfortable stroller, suitable for unpaved roads, max. load capacity 25 kg
W 110 x D 110 x H 60 cm
Incl. bumper protection mat
Meets IATA guidelines for air transport
L 50 x W 33 x H 33 cm / 2,1 kg
For pets up to 5 kg