Boot liner universal Carbox Classic YourSize
The Carbox Classic YourSize high sided boot liner offers the ultimate protection for your boot space against dirt, fluid and damage. This boot liner not only protects the boot floor; the unique high side walls also guard the back of the rear seats and the side walls of the boot. Thanks to its sturdy, odourless material, this trunk liner meets the highest demands. Because the trunk liner is very lightweight, it can be taken out of the boot space very easily and put back after cleaning. Due to the large variety of available sizes, a YourSize solution can be found for almost every car. In order to find the best fitting size for your car, please measure the size of your boot space according to the instructions in the image shown above and then choose the best-fitting YourSize boot liner. Please note: always choose a size which is equal or smaller than your boot space, never bigger!
- Offers the best possible protection of your boot space
- Extra high protective side walls
- No special mounting required
- Including free “Multi-mat” with dual function: anti-slip mat and bumper protection. Easy to install and remove with snap buttons
- Odourless PE/HDPE material, acid-resistant and food-safe (RAL C 3 quality mark)
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to +80°C
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable
- 10 years Carbox warranty
- Made in Germany
The shipping costs depend on the destination country and the weight and size of the parcel. The shipping costs are separately shown during the ordering process, before you pay.
For an overview of the shipping costs per country, click here.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Please let us know immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your order within 14 days after receipt.
- Returned articles must be complete and - as far as reasonably possible - in the original factory condition and packaging.
For more information about returning shipments, click here.
All product reviews collected through Trusted Shops
The delivery time of an order consists of two parts.
- The time needed to prepare the product for shipping. This is determined by the moment the order is placed and whether the product is available from stock.
- The shipping time needed to have it delivered by our shipping partner.
If the product is in stock and if you place your order before 14:30, the parcel will be shipped on the same working day. Orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be shipped the next working day. The stated shipping time is only an indication and cannot be guaranteed.
Not all products are available from stock; some have an additional delivery time. This additional delivery time is indicated per product at the "Availability" status:
- Available from stock: the product is in stock, if you place your order before 14:30 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- 1-2 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 1-2 working days.
- 3-5 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 3-5 working days.
- 5-7 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 5-7 working days.
- 7-10 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 7-10 working days.
- 10-15 working days: the product is not in stock, we will ship it out to you in 10-15 working days.
Ordering multiple products
If you have ordered more products at the same time, these are always sent together. Thus the product with the longest additional delivery time determines the moment that your entire order can be shipped out.
Following your parcel after being shipped
PetWareShop delivers its parcels with DPD or DHL. Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email at same evening with all details of your order, including a link to the website of our shipping partner. Here you can easily track your parcel and the time frame is specified in which the package will be offered.
Ask a question
When can the product be delivered to me?
Not all products are on stock; some products need a longer time before we can ship it to you. We always mention this availability, below the green order button “Add to cart”.
- Available from stock = the product is in stock. If you place your order before 15:00 it will be shipped on the same working day.
- Shipping within: “X” working days = the product is not in stock. We strive to ship it out in “X” working days.
Do you have another question?
Please fill out the form below.
Boot liner universal Carbox Classic YourSize
Other products from our range
Max. carrying capacity 25 kg
W 110 x D 110 x H 60 cm
Incl. bumper protection mat
Meets IATA guidelines for air transport
L 50 x W 33 x H 33 cm / 2,1 kg
For pets up to 5 kg
W 45 x D 45 x H 5 cm